The Bluebell Railway's 9F Club supports the Bluebell Railway Preservation Society (B.R.P.S) by allowing young people between 9 and 15 years of age to take an active role in helping to run the Railway. Members work in small groups under experienced adult supervision.
On health and safety grounds this is not a suitable environment for children requiring special supervision.
Membership of the 9F Club is at the discretion of the Bluebell Railway, whose decision is final.
Please note: For insurance purposes, it is a mandatory requirement for all 9F Club members to also be members of the B.R.P.S when working at the Railway - details of BRPS membership can be found at www.bluebell-railway.co.uk/bluebell/membership.html
As a member of the 9F Club & Bluebell Railway Preservation Society you will be entitled to:
* Make regular working visits to the Railway
* Discounted train travel on the Bluebell Railway
* Discounts on selected items in the Railway's shop
* 9F Club Cap, Badge, Handbook and Newsletters
* Quarterly copies of "Bluebell News" Magazine
* Become a safe and responsible working member of the Railway
* The opportunity to progress to become a full working member at the age of 16 years
To join the 9F Club as an existing member of the Bluebell Railway Preservation Society, please download the form below. Return the form together with the joining fee £15.00 (to cover the cost of 9F Club Cap and badges), the 2015 subscription of £12 (cheque total £27) and a copy of your current B.R.P.S membership card to: 9F Club Membership Secretary, 60 The Fieldings, Southwater, Horsham, West Sussex, RH13 9LZ.
PLEASE NOTE THERE IS CURRENTLY A WAITING LIST TO JOIN THE 9F CLUB. Please contact the Membership Secretary firstname.lastname@example.org regarding the waiting list before sending an application.