The Bluebell Railway are delighted to announce some details of our two week Summer Festival running from Saturday 25th July - Sunday 9th August.
More exciting news and events will be added over the next few weeks so keep an eye on the website. We are however delighted to announce the following will be taking place over the two week period:
* Tour of Harveys Brewery in Lewes
* Closed Station Tour from East Grinstead to Tunbridge Wells
* Walking tour of the historic town of Lewes
* Kingscote Vineyard Tour
* Gravetye Manor Tour & Afternoon Tea
* Borde Hill Tour of House & Garden
* Visit to National Trust Standen House including a Garden Tour.
* Evening of Ale & Jazz
* Seaside Weekend including Donkey Rides, Sandcastle Competition, Punch & Judy, Ice Cream.
* Kids for a Quid week
* Punch & Judy Shows
* Vintage Transport Weekend including displays of classic cars, stationary engines, commercial vans, steam road engines and motorbikes.
We look forward to welcoming you aboard to join in with our special summer festival - there is something for everyone to enjoy!