Join us for our Christmas experience at the Bluebell Railway!
* Frequent service between Sheffield Park and Horsted Keynes from 11.00am until 3.30pm.
* Santa will visit every child on board with a gift.
* Free ride for all younger children on the Juvenile roundabout in Sheffield Park forecourt.
* Visit Santa and the Snowmen at Horsted Keynes. Why not take your photograph with him and your family?
* Join in with the Victorian Street Entertainers.
* Have a go at the traditional Fairground Stalls including Hoopla, Splat the Rat & The Shooting Gallery (20p per go)
* Visit our Model Railway at Horsted Keynes.
* Mulled Wine, Mince Pies, Hot Chestnuts and other refreshments available at Horsted Keynes.
* You will be at Horsted Keynes for approximately 40 minutes before your train departs back to Sheffield Park where you have the opportunity to take a look around our museum, visit the engine shed, have a bite to eat in the Bessemer Arms or do that extra Christmas shopping in our fantastic gift and souvenir shop.
1st & 2nd December only: 11am, 11.45am, 1.15pm, 2.00pm, 3.30pm.
All other dates: 11am, 11.45am, 12.30pm, 1.15pm, 2.00pm, 2.45pm, 3.30pm.
All trains contain First and Third Class Travel.
11.00am, 1.15pm & 3.30pm trains will have our unique Observation Carriage available with carol singing on the journey to Horsted Keynes and Santa on board for the return trip to Sheffield Park.
12.30pm & 2.45pm trains will have our special carriage with a lift for wheelchair bound passengers.
Telephone 01825 720806 from 10.00am - 4.00pm from 1st October.
Postal Bookings open from 1st September. Complete the booking form on the Santa leaflet (download it at the bottom of this page) and return it to: Santa Specials, Bluebell Railway, Sheffield Park Station, East Sussex, TN22 3QL.
Online Bookings for third class travel only can be made via our shop at www.bluebell-shop.co.uk from 1st September.
Terms & Conditions:
Our well established Christmas Service Trains inevitably fill quite quickly, particularly the two weekends prior to Christmas Day, so we advise you to book as early as possible with, where possible, alternative times and/or dates.
We will consider refunds on their merits if cancellations are made at least 7 days before the date of travel. Unfortunately refunds cannot be considered after this time. Requests for refunds must be notified by telephone and immediately confirmed in writing. An administration fee of £10.00 will apply to all refunds, please apply to the Customer Service Team at Sheffield Park. Obviously every effort will be made to run the trains according to this timetable but unforeseen circumstances may entail alterations or cancellations. Bluebell Railway plc reserves the right to vary any of the provisions contained within this leaflet without prior notice.
In the event of inclement weather resulting in the Bluebell Railway being unable to operate any Christmas specials, a refund will be available. However, we regret that we are unable to offer refunds if we are able to operate our trains between Sheffield Park and Horsted Keynes. Customers who book to travel on a Christmas Special but are unable to reach Sheffield Park from their place of residence may have their tickets exchanged for travel on timetabled service trains during 2013, providing they have contacted the Bluebell Railway by telephone or email on or before the date of travel and obtained a credit voucher. We regret refunds are unavailable after the date of travel.
Victorian Specials, in the event of inclement weather and the roads around Horsted Keynes being difficult to traverse, these trains will start and finish at Sheffield Park. In all cases, please keep an eye on the Bluebell Railway website at www.bluebell-railway.com for up to date information about our services and the local roads.
1st & 2nd December Only:
Observation Car: Adult £22.00 ~ Child £11.00
First Class: Adult £21.00 ~ Child £11.00 ~ Toddler (seats are not provided) £7.00
Third Class: Adult £17.00 ~ Child £10.00 ~ Toddler (seats are not provided) £7.00
All other dates:
Observation Car: Adult £24.00 ~ Child £12.00
First Class: Adult £23.00 ~ Child £12.00 ~ Toddler (seats are not provided) £8.00
Third Class: Adult £19.00 ~ Child £12.00 ~ Toddler (seats are not provided) £8.00