Bo Peep Easter Specials
Join us on Good Friday, Easter Saturday, Sunday and Monday when Little Bo Peep will be travelling on the 12.15pm & 2.45pm service from Sheffield Park and 1.15pm & 3.45pm (3.45pm on Easter Saturday ONLY) from East Grinstead.
Bo Peep will be travelling on board special carriages where she will meet all children on board and present them with an Easter Gift and Creme Egg.
Adults won’t be left out, they will all receive a Easter Cup Cake from Bo Peep’s helpers.
All seats must be booked in advance by telephoning the Customer Service Team on 01825 720800 or call into the Travel Centre at East Grinstead station or Sales and Information Office at Sheffield Park.
• Steam hauled ride through the beautiful Sussex Countryside. Seats are not reserved on the return journey but tickets will allow travel on any other trains throughout the day.
• Gift for every child
• On board children’s entertainer
• Adults receive a Easter Cup Cake
• Other refreshments can be purchased on board
• All seats are reserved in third class accommodation
- Apr 19, 2014
- Apr 20, 2014
- Apr 21, 2014
Adult 3rd Class ~ £20.00
Child 3rd Class ~ £10.00 (3 to 13 years)
Toddler ~ £8.00 - no seat allocated.