Call for film submissions
5 June 2020
As part of the Bluebell Railway countdown to our virtual 60th birthday, we are inviting visitors and enthusiasts to submit video clips taken at the railway. We would like to include some of your clips on our social media and YouTube channel. Please read the following to see what we are looking for:
- Video clips should be submitted as .MP4
- Preferably three minutes in length, although some clips of up to 15 mins may be considered for our YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/BluebellRail
- Show Bluebell Railway or Bluebell Railway engines ‘on tour’
- Cover a range of topics – not just engines, but people, places and different roles and occasions on the line
- Cover the period 1960 to the present day – we would love to see some of the older footage if you have some digitised. This would feature near the beginning of our countdown which starts 8 June with 1960 and moves progressively through the years until will reach 2020 on 7 August
Send your footage to our volunteer editor Martin Lawrence: firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the WeTransfer website which is a free service for files up to 2GB.
Don’t forget to say when it was taken, what it shows and who it was taken by so that we can properly credit you.
Please note that we can’t guarantee inclusion and videos may be edited. The Bluebell Railway and its agents can’t take responsibility for any copyright issues arising. Material is submitted free of charge or obligation.
If your film is not selected, please do share your footage via social media on the special day – 7 August – and we thank you for any effort made.