Discover beautiful autumnal colours from the comfort of your steam heated carriage!
We are inviting you to #EscapeTheEveryday and enjoy the changing season across the Sussex countryside.
Our Autumn Tints service will be running at 11am on Friday 23 October, and includes a return trip to Kingscote from Sheffield Park Station.
- Table for 1 – £18.00
- Table for 2 – £36.00
- Table for 3 – £54.00
- Table for 4 – £72.00
Please arrive 20 minutes prior to your booked departure time.
For your safety:
- Face Coverings – Face coverings must be worn in public places such as on the platforms, in the museum and SteamWorks! and when boarding or alighting from the trains in accordance with Government guidance. Face coverings can be removed when seated onboard, but will need to be worn if passengers leave their seats to use the toilet, and when entering and leaving the train.
- Socially distanced seating – Our onboard seating capacity has been reduced to allow for a comfortable, socially distanced journey. Passengers are asked to remain in their allocated seats throughout the journey, unless they need to leave their seat to use the toilet.
Please visit our Covid-19 safety measures page for more information.
- All trains depart from and return to Sheffield Park Station
- All children must be fully supervised and remain seated throughout the journey
- Dogs (other than registered assistance dogs) are not permitted on this service
- We regret that prams/buggies/pushchairs cannot be taken on this service. They may be left in the care of the station staff at the departure station.
- We regret we are unable to offer discount travel for ATOC card holders or other 3rd party discount schemes for this service