Kickstart your day in style!
They say the first meal of the day is the most important, so start your day with a touch of luxury!
Enjoy your breakfast in one of our four comfortable 1950/60s lounge or restaurant carriages on a journey from Sheffield Park Station to Kingscote Station and back, hauled by one of our beautifully preserved steam locomotives.
We will be offering continental breakfasts and cooked breakfasts on selected dates.
- 8 August
- 9 August
- 12 August
- 15 August
- 22 August
- 23 August
- 29 August
- 30 August
- 31 August
Your Continental Breakfast Box includes croissant with butter & Jam, breakfast roll with ham & cheese, breakfast pastry and a carton of juice. Tea and coffee are also included in the price of your ticket.
Stepney Boxes are available for children as an alternative to the Continental Breakfast Box, and include a soft savoury filled roll, chocolate treat, fruit snack, carton of juice and a colouring booklet with crayons. Please select the number of boxes you require during the booking process.
Tickets cost £25.00 per person
- 16 August
Cooked breakfasts include fruit juice, grilled rashers of bacon, sausage (or vegetarian sausage), mushroom, tomato, hash brown, scrambled eggs and a roll and butter. Tea and coffee are also included in the price of your ticket.
Tickets cost £35.00 per person.
Alternatively, you can purchase travel-only tickets without food on our continental Breakfast Belle services for £18 per person (minimum table of two) on 8 August or 9 August service.
There are tables for two or four, so is great value for the smaller group. A comfortable train ride with food included! Tables are automatically allocated, so it is first come, first served.
For your safety:
- Face Coverings – must be worn in public places such as on the platforms, in the museum and SteamWorks! and when boarding or alighting from the trains in accordance to Government guidance. Removal is acceptable while seated onboard.
- Socially distanced seating – Our onboard seating capacity has been reduced to allow for a comfortable, socially distanced journey.
- Table service – All meals are either hygienically pre-boxed (continental breakfast) or hygenically served at your table. All our serving staff have been fully trained and will follow the government guidelines for serving of food and drinks.
Please visit our Covid-19 Safety measures page to read about all the measures we have put in place to ensure your visit is safe and enjoyable.
- We regret that owing to the age and design of the carriages used for this service, we are unable to accommodate wheelchair-bound passengers.
- If you or a member of your party have mobility issues and would like to travel on this service, please call our Customer Services Team on 01825 720800 who will be happy to discuss your requirements with you.
You can find out about all our services and FAQs here.