The Bluebell railway is delighted and excited to announce that 60163 ‘Tornado’ will be making a whistle-stop visit to Sussex this May!
You’ve seen it in ‘Paddington 2’ the movie – now see it in the ‘flesh’! 60163 ‘Tornado’ will be visiting the Bluebell Railway between 25th and 29th May. And even more exciting is that Paddington™ will be on hand to see you all on board at intervals on 28th and 29th and help wave the green flag to get you on your way!
On Saturday & Sunday ‘Tornado’ will be on duty hauling our famous dining trains. On the Saturday there will be a Golden Arrow evening service. On Sunday, Morning Brunch, Golden Arrow (lunch), and Afternoon Tea services. (These are always extremely popular & Advance Booking is essential.)
On 26th, 28th and 29th May there will be ‘Teddy Bear’s Picnic’ to enjoy on one of the trains. Why not bring the family along and take a trip behind this fantastic locomotive! Prices include reserved seats in the Buffet Car. A picnic tea for children is included in the price, and adults can add a picnic tea to to their ticket it they’d like. (Advance booking is essential for this special event) Bring Teddy too – book a place for him and he gets his own ticket!
All Day Tickets – 25th to 29th May
One return trip behind ‘Tornado’ and unlimited travel on all other trains on the day. Buy in advance to guarantee seats!
- Adult – £22.00
- Child – £11.00
- Family (2a + 3c) – £55.00
- Small Family (1a + 3c) – £35.00
On the Day
Unlimited travel on non ‘Tornado’ trains on the day – please note that we cannot guarantee seats behind ‘Tornado’ if purchasing tickets on the day.
- Adult £25.00
- Child £12.50
- Family (2a + 3c) £60.00
- Small family (1a + 3c) £40.00
Teddy Bears Picnic – Saturday 26th May & Monday 28th May & Tuesday 29th May
Book to travel on the very special ‘Teddy Bear’s Picnic’. Children’s price includes a reserved seat and a picnic box. Adults can order lunch box if required.
- Adult (including picnic box) – £31.00
- Adult (No picnic box) – £22.00
- Child (including picnic box) – £17.00
- Family (2a + 3c) (including picnic box for all) – £91.00
- Family (2a + 3c) (including picnic box for children only) – £73.00
- Small family (1a +3c) (including picnic box for all) – £62.00
- Small Family (1a + 3c) (including picnic box for children only) – £53.00
Children’s Picnic Box includes – small cheese filled roll, yoghurt/fromage frais tube, small box of raisins, a jammy biscuit, packet of Pom-Bear potato snacks (ready salted) & a carton of fruit drink
‘Tornado’ Dining Trains
- Saturday 26th May – Golden Arrow (evening service)
- Sunday 27th May – Morning Brunch, Golden Arrow (lunch time service), Afternoon Tea
Tickets for these trains are available to purchase by calling 01825 720800