A perfectly preserved attraction that will steam you into dystopia. See, hear, feel and smell the charming and somewhat amusing characters of the community as they come to life before you. Talk of disappearance and institutionalisation surround Dystopia Station, which is now governed by the Topia Federation. Make up your own mind when you visit this October….. you’ll never want to leave!
Here’s what the troublesome tourists had to say on Facebook about their Halloween trip last year….
“The whole thing was fantastic very well thought about the actors and actresses were brilliant and put on a fantastic show highly recommend it the whole experience was brilliant and I take my hat off to all the talented actors and actresses” Rosina Wood
“We had such a great night! Amazing atmosphere and setting! And only the first year! Can’t wait to see what they have in store for next year! Edwin, in particular, was fantastically terrifying! Great evening! Brilliant spooky themed food and drinks as well, great work all!!” Jen Taylor
“LOVED it!!! So unique and scary loved the journey with the characters! Yummy food too” Millie Taylor
Here are the gritty details to help you find your way…
- Journey by steam from either East Grinstead or Sheffield Park
- All tickets must be pre-booked, choose your time from the drop-down selection. Your ticket is required before boarding the train
- Recommended age, 14+, anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Dystopia Station is an immersive event with a Halloween theme. Live actors will be present.
- The event is partially outdoors so dress accordingly
- There are steps, uneven ground, areas of darkness & strobe lighting
- A variety of food & drinks will be available to purchase
- Free parking is available at Sheffield Park Station or in local Pay and Display car parks in East Grinstead
- Your return steam train journey is included in the ticketed price… should you decide to leave
In association with