Enjoy a steam-hauled train ride, a delicious supper, a live band, plus your first pint on us!
A wide choice of Real Ales will be available at Sheffield Park & Horsted Keynes stations and also on board the train throughout the evening during our 2020 Rail Ale events. For those who prefer something else to drink, a range of wine, cider, bottled beer and soft drinks will also be available at Sheffield Park and Horsted Keynes.
- 29th May – Chilli / Vegetarian Chilli
- 17th July – Curry / Vegetarian Curry
- 21st August – Chilli / Vegetarian Chilli
After your meal, take the train again to Horsted Keynes (departing approx. 8.20pm) to enjoy music from a live band.
Your return train will then depart from Horsted Keynes (9.35pm) and travel to East Grinstead (arriving at 10.00pm)* and then back to Horsted Keynes (10.45pm)
Cost: £37.50 per person
- If you are travelling to London Victoria from the East Grinstead mainline station, the Southern Line train will depart approx. 10.36pm (please check times with Southern Trains direct)
- If you are wheelchair-bound or have mobility issues and would like to travel on the Rail Ale train, please do call our Customer Services Team who will be happy to discuss your requirements with you.
- We are currently unable to accept payment by credit/debit card for drinks and sundries on our Rail Ale trains. Payment can be made by cash only until further notice.