Wealden Rambler Valentine’s Day Afternoon Tea
Treat your sweetheart to a romantic afternoon tea on board the Wealden Rambler this Valentine’s Day.
Enjoy a scenic and relaxing journey with your Valentine, travelling in one of our four comfortable 1950/60’s lounge or restaurant carriages through the Sussex Weald on Friday 14th February 2020.
After being greeted with a glass of prosecco on arrival, you will be served a traditional afternoon tea with a romantic twist. This special service includes sandwiches, scones, and Valentine’s themed pastries and cakes.
Our Valentine’s Day Afternoon Tea service departs from Sheffield Park at 3pm to East Grinstead, before returning at 4:40pm.
Valentine’s Day Afternoon Tea Menu
- All trains depart from and return to Sheffield Park station.
- This service is a premier service, and, as such, the dress code aboard the train is ‘smart dress’ and guests adherence to this code is appreciated. Guests wearing jeans and/or trainers may not be allowed to board.
- We welcome children 5yrs and over on this service. We regret that it isn’t suitable for babies and children under the age of 5. All children must be fully supervised and remain seated throughout the journey.
- Dogs (other than registered assistance dogs) are not permitted on the Wealden Rambler.
- We regret that owing to the age and design of the carriages used for this service, we are unable to accommodate wheelchair-bound passengers on the Wealden Rambler. If you have mobility issues and would like to travel on the Wealden Rambler, please call our Customer Services Team who will be happy to discuss your requirements with you.
- We are currently unable to accept payment by credit/debit card or cheques for drinks and sundries on our Wealden Rambler trains. Payment can be made by cash only until further notice.
- Terms & Conditions can be found on our website