Calling all witches and wizards!
Bluebell Railway is inviting all witches and wizards, ghosts and ghouls, to a spooky gathering this October half term!
Head to Horsted Keynes Station for Halloween fun and games, including a fancy dress competition, crafty fun, and much more from Saturday 26th October – Sunday 3rd November.
Visitors on Halloween (31st October) will also enjoy extra spooky fun, including pumpkin lighting, a disco for small children, and an additional evening train.
Lost your broom?
October 26th-30th & November 1st-3rd
- Adult Rover – 3rd class: £16.00
- Child Rover – 3rd class: £8.00
- Family Rover (1 adult & 3 children) – 3rd class: £28.00
- Family Rover (2 adults & 3 children) – 3rd class: £44.00
- Bluebell Adult Member – Adult Rover – 3rd class: £8.00
- Bluebell Child Member – Child Rover – 3rd class: £4.00
- Bluebell Family Member – Family Rover (2 adults & 3 children) – 3rd class: £22.00
- Dog: £2.00
- Adult: £23.00
- Child: £11.50
- Family (2 adults & 3 children): £57.50
- Bluebell Adult Member: £11.50
- Bluebell Child Member: £5.75
- Bluebell Family Member (2 adults & 3 children): £28.75