Bluebell Railway Preservation Society
Join the Bluebell Railway as a member and benefit from all the below:
- Free admission to the stations, museum & visitor areas during normal opening hours
- Unlimited travel on our 3rd class coaches at reduced rates for annual paid up members on all normal timetabled trains
- A free copy each quarter of the award-winning Society magazine, Bluebell News
- 10% Discount on selected bookshop items (subject to terms & conditions)
- The opportunity to become a working member, to help in the operation of the railway or to help in its restoration, although membership in no way imposes any commitment to become a volunteer
- Reduced rates for line-side photographic courses
- Life members benefit from First Class travel for normal timetabled trains and special events*, subject to availability.
Please note these benefits are for the life member only. Any accompanying person must pay the applicable fare or admission fee.
* excludes dining trains, Santa Specials, SteamLights, private charter services, Murder Mysteries, special invitation train, Rail Ale and premium service trains.
The Society Committee notes that there is the possibility that in order to control strict passenger numbers for some events, Life Members will be expected to pay the appropriate rate to be determined for the event. However, advance notice of any changes to benefits will be duly published to members.
|Adult (18 – 64)||£30||£135|
|Joint (2 Adults aged 18 – 64)||£40||£180|
|Senior Citizen (Over 65)||£25||£112|
|Joint Senior Citizen (Both over 65)||£35||£157|
|Family (2 adults & up to 4 children under 18)||£50||£225|
|Junior (Under 18)||£15||N/A|
|Full Time Student (18 – 25)||£20||N/A|
|Joint Life Member||£450||–|
|Senior Life Member (Over 65)||£600||–|
|Partner of Senior Life Member (Both over 65)||£300||–|