Bluebell Railway Preservation Society
Join the Bluebell Railway as a member and benefit from all the below:
- Free admission to the stations, museum & visitor areas during normal opening hours
- Unlimited travel on our 3rd class coaches at reduced rates for annual paid up members on all normal timetabled trains
- A free copy each quarter of the award-winning Society magazine, Bluebell News
- 10% Discount on selected bookshop items (subject to terms & conditions)
- The opportunity to become a working member, to help in the operation of the railway or to help in its restoration, although membership in no way imposes any commitment to become a volunteer
- Reduced rates for line-side photographic courses
- Life members benefit from unlimited First Class travel
|Joint (2 Adults)||£40||£180|
|Senior Citizen (Over 60)||£25||£112|
|Joint Senior Citizen (Both over 60)||£35||£157|
|Family (2 adults & up to 3 children under 16)||£50||£225|
|Junior (Under 16)||£15||N/A|
|Full Time Student||£20||N/A|
|Joint Life Member||£450||–|
|Senior Life Member (Over 60)||£600||–|
|Partner of Senior Life Member (Both over 60)||£300||–|
You can buy membership online or download an application form here.
Please note the Trustees have agreed to temporary suspend society rule 8b last paragraph until September 2021:
When a late subscription is subsequently renewed the membership shall be valid for twelve months from the original date.
This means members who have not renewed their membership since April 2020 will not be penalised. Their renewal will become a year on from when the renewal is received.