The Bluebell Railway is open and complying with the relevant tier restrictions.
The railway runs between Sheffield Park in East Sussex and East Grinstead in West Sussex. Both counties have been placed in Tier 2 (high alert) which allows businesses to operate in a Covid-secure manner. Read our Covid-19 Safety measures and FAQs here
Visitors to the Bluebell Railway should:
- Wear a face covering, especially in the shop and museum and other indoor spaces, unless exempt
- Comply with the ‘Rule of Six’ preventing socialising in larger groups unless part of a larger household or support bubble
- Visitors to the Bluebell Railway have to be in a single household, or single support bubble, or other exempt group when travelling and must follow the Rule of 6 when not onboard our trains.
- Observe social distancing by staying 2 metres apart from other people
- Follow the advice on washing hands regularly and for longer
- Stay away and inform the Railway if people show any Covid symptoms or have tested positive for coronavirus.
See what’s on and book tickets for our upcoming Christmas and dining services this winter
Visit our news section to read Bluebell Railway’s latest announcements and press releases