Tickets for our everyday travel standard services can be booked online for an advance discount, or on the day from our booking offices.
All dining trains must be pre-booked.
Please visit our Book Tickets page to book.
All Day Rover (available from 19 July)
This ticket allows for unlimited flexible travel on standard train running days. Passengers can join and hop on and off at any station.
Please note prices may vary during special events
- Adult Rover 3rd class – £22.00 (advance) £25.00 (on the day)
- Child Rover (3-15yrs) 3rd class – £11.00 (advance) £12.50 (on the day)
- Family Rover (2 adults + 3 children) 3rd class – £55.00 (advance) £60.00 (on the day)
- Carer Rover 3rd class – Free
- BRPS Member Adult Rover 3rd class – £11.00 (advance) £12.50 (on the day)
- BRPS Member Child Rover 3rd class – £5.50 (advance) £6.25 (on the day)
- BRPS Member Family Rover (2 adults + 3 children) 3rd class – £27.50 (advance) £30.00 (on the day)
- BRPS LIFE Member Rover 3rd class – Free
Private travel tickets are also available.
Fish & Chips Special £35.00 per person
The Blue Belle Evening Dining £65.00 per person
Wealden Rambler Afternoon Tea £55.00 per person
Cream Tea Riviera £30.00 per person
The Rocket £30.00 per person
Platform admission (during standard running days – please note prices may be higher during special events)
Sheffield Park – £5.00 per adult and £3.00 per child
Horsted Keynes – £2.50 per adult and £1.00 per child
Kingscote – £2.00 per adult and £1.00 per child (platform admission currently unavailable)
East Grinstead – £2.00 per adult and £1.00 per child (platform admission currently unavailable)