Fish & Chip Specials
Try a scrumptious supper on board one of our Fish & Chip Special trains!
Your steam hauled train will depart from Sheffield Park Station at 6.30pm for the 1¾ hour return journey to East Grinstead.
Once onboard, sit back and enjoy your supper (fish & chips followed by a delicious dessert), whilst travelling through the beautiful Sussex countryside.
Fish & Chips Special Menus
We offer traditional, vegetarian, vegan, gluten free and dairy free set menus.
Please note we are unable to offer any variation to these menu options.
Tables are automatically allocated, so it is first come, first served when booking.
- Tickets cost £35.00 per person. This includes travel and your supper.
- We regret we are unable to offer Carers discount on this service
For your safety:
- Face Coverings – must be worn in public places such as on the platforms, in the museum and SteamWorks! and when boarding or alighting from the trains in accordance to Government guidance. Face coverings can be removed when seated on board, but will need to be worn if passengers leave their seat to use the toilet, and when entering and leaving the train.
- Socially distanced seating – Our onboard seating capacity has been reduced to allow for a comfortable, socially distanced journey. Passengers are asked to remain in their allocated seats throughout the journey, unless they need to leave their seat to use the toilet.
- Table service – All meals are hygienically pre-plated. All our serving staff have been fully trained and will follow the government guidelines for serving of food and drinks.
Please visit our Covid-19 Safety measures page to read about all the measures we have put in place to ensure your visit is safe and enjoyable.
- We regret that owing to the age and design of the carriages used for this service, we are unable to accommodate wheelchair-bound passengers.
- If you or a member of your party have mobility issues and would like to travel on this service, please call our Customer Services Team on 01825 720800 who will be happy to discuss your requirements with you.
You can find out about all our services and FAQs here.