Bluebell Railway Preservation Society
Join the Bluebell Railway as a member and benefit from all the below:
- Free admission to the stations, museum & visitor areas during normal opening hours
- Unlimited travel on our 3rd class coaches at greatly reduced rates for annual paid up members on all normal time table trains
- A free copy each quarter of the award winning Society magazine, Bluebell News
- 10% Discount on selected bookshop items (subject to terms & conditions)
- The opportunity to become a working member, to help in the operation of the railway or to help in its restoration, although membership in no way imposes any commitment to become a volunteer
- Reduced rates for line-side photographic courses
- Life members benefit from unlimited First Class travel
|Joint (2 Adults)||£36||£145|
|Senior Citizen (Over 60)||£20||£60|
|Joint Senior Citizen (Both over 60)||£30||£100|
|Family (2 adults & up to 3 children under 16)||£40||£165|
|Junior (Under 16)||£11||N/A|
|Full Time Student||£15||N/A|
|Joint Life Member||£375||–|
|Senior Life Member (Over 60)||£500||–|
|Partner of Senior Life Member (Both over 60)||£250||–|
For children up to 8 years
Join the Stepney Club to keep up to date with what’s going on at the railway and receive special offers.
All members receive the following:
- A Newsletter three times a year
- A card from Stepney on their birthday
- A membership card and badge
- Special events for members
- Reduced rate train travel
- 1 year – £8.00pp
- 2 years – £12.00pp
- 3 years – £16.00pp
Complete an application form and send it, along with a cheque or postal order made payable to “Bluebell Railway plc” to – The Stepney Club, c/o Gerry Smith, 19 Arkwright Road, South Croydon, Surrey, CR2 0LN.
An exciting opportunity for children age 9 - 16 years!
The Bluebell Railway’s 9F Club supports the Bluebell Railway Preservation Society by allowing young people aged 9 to 16 to take an active role in helping to run the Railway.
Members work in small groups under experienced adult supervision.
As a member of the 9F Club & Bluebell Railway Preservation Society you will be entitled to:
- Make regular working visits to the Railway
- Discounted train travel on the Bluebell Railway
- Discounts on selected items in the Railway’s shop
- 9F Club Cap, Badge, Handbook and Newsletters
- Quarterly copies of “Bluebell News” Magazine
- Become a safe and responsible working member of the Railway
- The opportunity to progress to become a full working member at the age of 16 years
- Joining fee – £15.00pp (this covers the cost of the 9F Cap and badges)
- Annual subscription – £15.00pp (payable each year during membership)
Please Note – For insurance purposes, to be a member of the 9F Club, you will also need to be a member of the Bluebell Railway Preservation Society. You can find details on how to join at the top of this page.
Once you are a member of the Bluebell Railway Preservation Society, complete an application form and return it together with the joining fee, a year’s annual subscription of (cheque total £30), along with a copy of your current Bluebell Railway Preservation Society Membership card to: 9F Club Membership Secretary, 60 The Fieldings, Southwater, Horsham, West Sussex, RH13 9LZ.
THERE IS CURRENTLY A WAITING LIST TO JOIN THE 9F CLUB. Please contact the Membership Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding the waiting list before sending an application.
Please Note – For reasons of Health & Safety we regret that the 9F Club is not a suitable environment for children requiring special supervision. Membership of the 9F Club is at the discretion of the Bluebell Railway, whose decision is final.