to the Bluebell Railway Preservation Society
Join the Bluebell Railway as a member and benefit from all the below:
- Free admission to the stations, museum & visitor areas during normal opening hours
- Unlimited travel on our 3rd class coaches at greatly reduced rates for annual paid up members on all normal time table trains
- A free copy each quarter of the award winning Society magazine, Bluebell News
- 10% Discount on selected bookshop items (subject to terms & conditions)
- The opportunity to become a working member, to help in the operation of the railway or to help in its restoration, although membership in no way imposes any commitment to become a volunteer
- Reduced rates for line-side photographic courses
- Life members benefit from unlimited First Class travel
|Joint (2 Adults)||£36||£145|
|Senior Citizen (Over 60)||£20||£60|
|Joint Senior Citizen (Both over 60)||£30||£100|
|Family (2 adults & up to 3 children under 16)||£40||£165|
|Junior (Under 16)||£11||N/A|
|Full Time Student||£15||N/A|
|Joint Life Member||£375||–|
|Senior Life Member (Over 60)||£500||–|
|Partner of Senior Life Member (Both over 60)||£250||–|
Membership to the Stepney Club
Membership of the club only costs £8 for 1 year, £12 for 2 years and £16 for 3 years and includes all the below:
- A Newsletter three times a year
- A card from Stepney on their birthday
- A membership card and badge
- Special events for members
- Reduced rate train travel
If you would like to join The Stepney Club then all you need to do is fill out the form and send it with a cheque or postal order made payable to “Bluebell Railway PLC” to – The Stepney Club, c/o Gerry Smith, 19 Arkwright Road, South Croydon, Surrey, CR2 0LN.
Membership to the 9F Club
The Bluebell Railway’s 9F Club supports the Bluebell Railway Preservation Society (B.R.P.S) by allowing young people between 9 and 15 years of age to take an active role in helping to run the Railway. Members work in small groups under experienced adult supervision.
On health and safety grounds this is not a suitable environment for children requiring special supervision.
Membership of the 9F Club is at the discretion of the Bluebell Railway, whose decision is final.
Please note: For insurance purposes, it is a mandatory requirement for all 9F Club members to also be members of the B.R.P.S when working at the Railway.
As a member of the 9F Club & Bluebell Railway Preservation Society you will be entitled to:
- Make regular working visits to the Railway
- Discounted train travel on the Bluebell Railway
- Discounts on selected items in the Railway’s shop
- 9F Club Cap, Badge, Handbook and Newsletters
- Quarterly copies of “Bluebell News” Magazine
- Become a safe and responsible working member of the Railway
- The opportunity to progress to become a full working member at the age of 16 years
To join the 9F Club as an existing member of the Bluebell Railway Preservation Society, please download the form below. Return the form together with the joining fee £15.00 (to cover the cost of 9F Club Cap and badges), the 2015 subscription of £12 (cheque total £27) and a copy of your current B.R.P.S membership card to: 9F Club Membership Secretary, 60 The Fieldings, Southwater, Horsham, West Sussex, RH13 9LZ.
PLEASE NOTE THERE IS CURRENTLY A WAITING LIST TO JOIN THE 9F CLUB. Please contact the Membership Secretary email@example.com regarding the waiting list before sending an application.