DIGIKEIJS – DIGIKEIJS DR5000-18V DCC MULTI-BUS CENTRAL
Only 1 left in stock
DR5000 Multi-bus central features
With a 18v mains power supply, this version is suitable for ‘OO’ gauge locos.
– Communication with computer/control program;
– Protocol L.NET or XpressNet V3;
– Virtual COM-port, speed 9600, 19200, 38400, 56800 of 115200 Baud.
– Firmware updates
– Interface for L.NET devices (Controllers, Feedback modules etc.)
– Interface for L.NET devices: (manual-)Controllers, Feedback modules etc. Max 12v/1000mA power;
– Interface for L.NET devices including boosters (rail-sync). Max 12v/600mA power;
– Interface for XpressNet devices: MultiMaus, LH100 etc. Max 12v/1000mA power;
– Interface for R-BUS feedback modules.
– Interface for ROCO Boosters, e.g. the MultiMaus boosters 10764 lan as a booster together with the DR5000!
– Interface for Lenz-RS-Bus feedback modules.
– Interface for s88N feedback modules. Max 16 x 16 input modules (256 inputs);
– Interface for DR502xEXT modules (bi-directioneel).
– DCC rail-output. Max 19V/3.2Amp. Lower voltages by other power supply. Min 14V.
– DCC programming output. Max 19V/800mA.
Automatically switches from Track-Out to Program mode so the programming rail can also be used.
– 100baseT Ethernet. Can be connected to a local network via DHCP.
– bgn Wireless network via internal antenna.
– Both networks can be accessed via UDP / IP and TCP / IP;
– Protocols: Lenz XpressNet and/or L.NET-TCP/IP;
– Wifi/LAN settings can be changed via a web-interface;
– The WiFi / LAN module can serve as an AP (access point) as well as a router between the DR5000 and WiFi home network (LAN).
– Disable Rail output.
– Enable Rail output
– IR receiver compatible with Uhlenbrock IRIS and Piko DigiFern (or other RC5/36Khz remotecontrols).
– 4 channels, per channel directly to be controlled/switched, 1 lok and 4 switches.
– Further control possible through X-BUS and/or L.NET (manual)controls,
the DR502xEXT modules or via the USB/LAN/Wifi interfaces.
– Power: Power supply present; Programming track indicator
– Load: Ouput load. Intensity is increased with the load.
off = no load, on is is 3.15Amp;
– Short: Short circuit. Blink Code defines the bus caused the short circuit;
Continue on is Track-Out
– TX: Data is sent to the computer;
– RX: Data is received from the computer.
– RX: Valid IR data is being received.
– TX: Data is being send to the X-BUS
– RX: Data is being received from the X-BUS.
– The signals to Track-Out and the booster connection are off.
– The signals to Track-Out and the booster connection are ON.
– TX: Data is sent to the L.NET;
– RX: Data is being received from L.NET
– There is at least one input on the s88 bus active;
Intensity increases with the number of active inputs.
– Active: The Wifi Network is active.
– Link: The LAN is connected and connected to a switch / hub / router.
– Status: The internal router is active.
– 126 simultaneous operation / control of locs;
– F0 – F28;
– 14/28/128 levels;
– Long and short addresses. (9999 for long, Maximum short addresses to be set from 0-127)
– 2048 switches;
– Offset +4/-4 for MultiMaus compatibility
– 2048 feedback, which is the total of all possible buses.
A smaller maximum could occur per bus
– Feedbacks from combining all buses in one series of 1-2048
– All protocols are translated to the DR.Cmd internal protocol.
Every Bus/Connection receives specific and relevant data from the internal protocol.
– Included Modern, low-loss switching and adjustable external power supply. (18 Volt)Loconet
SKU : DR5000-18V-UK
EAN : 8718375562451