Golden Arrow New Year's Eve Lunch Special
An Special New Years Eve Golden Arrow Special On The Bluebell Railway
GOLDEN ARROW NEW YEAR’S EVE DINING SPECIAL
DECEMBER 31ST 2023
Join us for an extra special Golden Arrow Pullman service at The Bluebell Railway! Our silver service dining train will be running on New Year’s Eve 2023, giving you the opportunity to start the new year’s celebration in style and comfort onboard our unique Pullman dining train.
Don’t miss out, book your tickets now and see out 2023 with The Bluebell Railway!
Departure is at 12:30 pm from Sheffield Park, returns back at 3:30 pm at Sheffield Park.
Passengers need to be at Sheffield Park 1 HOUR prior to departure.
£150– TABLE FOR ONE
£300– TABLE FOR TWO
£450– TABLE FOR THREE
£600– TABLE FOR FOUR
£390– TWO AT A TABLE FOR FOUR
£495– THREE AT A TABLE FOR FOUR
Additional seating can be purchased for £45
If the table size exceeds the number of people in the party, it is possible to book that table, paying a supplement of £45 for each empty seat.
- All trains depart from and return to Sheffield Park Station
- This service is a premier service and the dress code aboard the train is ‘smart dress’. Guests adherence to this code is appreciated. Guests wearing jeans and/or trainers may not be allowed to board
- Tickets will be dispatched 48 hours prior to event date
- For any reasons for changing any Bluebell booking, you will be required to pay a £10.00 surcharge if you wish to change/amend your booking.
- We’re sorry but we’re unable to offer any discounts for this service
- Tickets are valid for the date and time specified on the ticket only
- We welcome children 12yrs and over on this service. We regret that it isn’t suitable for babies and children under the age of 12. All children must be fully supervised and remain in their seats throughout the journey
- There are toilets at Sheffield Park Station and on the train for this service
- There is free parking at Sheffield Park Station
- Because of the age and design of the carriages used for this service, we regret we are currently unable to accommodate wheelchair users. We will be introducing a wheelchair accessible carriage in 2024.
- If you or a member of your party have mobility issues and would like to travel during this event, please call our Customer Service Team on 01825 720800 who will be happy to discuss your requirements with you.
- Accessible toilets are available at each station, but we regret we have no “Changing Places” toilets, or accessible toilets on our trains
- Seating is at tables and these are automatically allocated by our booking system.
- We do not allocate tables for use by more than one party.
- If you are booking for a large group, the automatic seating process may not seat you all in the same carriage. If you would like to book for a large group and be seated in the same carriage, please email our Customer Service Team at email@example.com or call on 01825 720800 (10am-3pm)
- We’re sorry but no dogs, other than registered assistance dogs, are allowed on this service