24th – 26 August 2019
Come along for a truly classic childhood activity this August bank holiday weekend.
Our Teddy Bears Picnic is the ideal bank holiday day out – with bear hunts, games, prizes and fun for all the family. And there’s free travel for all children who bring their favourite teddy!
With our all-day train ticket, you can hop on and off the steam train as much as you like. We have picnic areas at:
- Sheffield Park along the river side
- Horsted Keynes overlooking the station
- Kingscote in our tranquil paddock with children’s play area.
Each of these stations host a refreshment outlet and there will be napkins on offer.
Our picnic boxes include:
- Adult’s picnic box – Cheese ploughmans
- Children’s picnic box – Small filled cheese roll, yoghurt tube, box raisins, jammy biscuit, packet pom bears (ready salted), carton of drink.
Picnic pre-order information and costs to follow.
Don’t forget to bring your teddy along for this wonderful, magical day out! You can also buy our special Bluebell Teddy Bears in our shop at Sheffield Park, or online here.
For more events at the Bluebell Railway please visit our events section.