Covid-19 Safety Measures
Bluebell Railway is open and running trains. You can book tickets online or on the day of travel from every station.
From 19 July, the Government will be moving to Step 4 of its roadmap and removing most legal Covid-19 restrictions. We ask our visitors to follow Government advice and ‘use personal judgement to manage own risk’.
From 19 July:
- All Day Rover tickets will be available from all stations to travel on normal service trains. Tickets will be available to purchase online or on the day. Please see our website for timetables and opening times
- Advance purchase tickets for reserved compartments will be available on all normal service trains for those who wish to segregate from others during their journey. You can book these tickets online. Subject to availability these may also be purchased on the day for services starting from Sheffield Park only
- The legal requirement to wear face coverings will be lifted, however ‘the Government expects and recommends that people wear face coverings in crowded areas’. We encourage our visitors to continue to wear face coverings, particularly in any crowded areas on board our trains and around the Railway
- We ask our visitors to continue to be mindful and respectful of others in regards to social distancing
- We will continue to display QR codes for customers wishing to check in using the NHS COVID-19 app
- We are keeping some of the mitigations such as control of crowds forming, sanitising stations, extra ventilation and some social distancing measures will continue to be in place to enhance visitor safety as life gradually returns to normal
Customers who are feeling unwell or who have had a positive test result and are isolating on their date of travel should not come to the Railway and are asked to contact our customer services team regarding their booking: email@example.com