Enjoy a delicious supper on board our curry train!
Your steam hauled train will depart from Sheffield Park Station at 6.30pm for the 1¾ hour return journey through Sussex countryside.
Once on board, sit back and enjoy a bottle of Cobra, glass of wine or a soft drink while you enjoy the views. You will then be served your curry meal with all the traditional accompaniments.
Cost: £45.00 per person
ALL TICKETS SOLD OUT- MORE AVAILABILITY TO BE ANNOUNCED IN DUE COURSE.
To check out our Curry Train Menu, Please Click Here To View.
- All trains depart from and return to Sheffield Park Station
- Departure times are fixed and we are unable to offer refunds if customers arrive after departure
- We are pleased to advise that we are now able to take card payments on board this service, cash payments are also accepted.
- We’re sorry but we’re unable to offer any discounts for this service
- Tickets will be dispatched 48 hours prior to the travel date
- Tickets are valid for the date and time specified on the ticket only
- For any reasons for changing any Bluebell booking, you will be required to pay a £10.00 surcharge if you wish to change/amend your booking.
- We welcome children 3yrs and over on this service. We regret that it isn’t suitable for babies and children under the age of 3. All children must be fully supervised and remain in their seats throughout the journey
- There are toilets at Sheffield Park Station and on the train for this service
- There is free parking at Sheffield Park Station
- Because of the age and design of the carriages used for this service, we regret we are currently unable to accommodate wheelchair-bound passengers. We will be introducing a wheelchair accessible carriage later in the year
- If you or a member of your party have mobility issues and would like to travel during this event, please call our Customer Service Team on 01825 720800 who will be happy to discuss your requirements with you.
- Accessible toilets are available at each station, but we regret we have no “Changing Places” toilets, or accessible toilets on our trains
- Seating is at tables and these are automatically allocated by our booking system.
- We do not allocate tables for use by more than one party.
- If you are booking for a large group, the automatic seating process may not seat you all in the same carriage. If you would like to book for a large group and be seated in the same carriage, please email our Customer Service Team at email@example.com or call on 01825 720800 (10am-3pm)
- We’re sorry but no dogs, other than registered assistance dogs, are allowed on this service