Try a scrumptious supper on board one of our Fish & Chip Special trains!
Your steam hauled train will depart from Sheffield Park Station at 6.30pm for the 1¾ hour journey to Kingscote and back.
Once onboard, sit back and enjoy your supper (fish & chips followed by a delicious dessert), whilst travelling through the beautiful Sussex countryside.
Fish & Chips Special Menus
Traditional, vegetarian, vegan, gluten free and dairy free
Please note we are unable to offer any variation to these menu options.
Tables are automatically allocated, so it is first come, first served when booking.
- Tickets cost £30.00 per person. This includes travel and your supper.
- We regret we are unable to offer Carers discount on this service
For your safety:
- Face Coverings – must be worn in public places such as on the platforms, in the museum and SteamWorks! and when boarding or alighting from the trains in accordance to Government guidance. Removal is acceptable while seated onboard.
- Socially distanced seating – Our onboard seating capacity has been reduced to allow for a comfortable, socially distanced journey.
- Pre-packed food – All meals are hygienically pre-packed in covered boxes.
Please visit our Covid-19 Safety measures page to read about all the measures we have put in place to ensure your visit is safe and enjoyable.
- We regret that owing to the age and design of the carriages used for this service, we are unable to accommodate wheelchair-bound passengers.
- If you or a member of your party have mobility issues and would like to travel on this service, please call our Customer Services Team on 01825 720800 who will be happy to discuss your requirements with you.
You can find out about all our services and FAQs here.