November Dates now available to book!
During November the popular Footplate Taster Days will be available. These will held at either Sheffield Park or Horsted Keynes Stations, and you will enjoy a ‘turn’ on the footplate of ‘Bluebell’- a small P class engine.*
£150.00 per person
Your Package includes:
- An individual 1 hour ‘Hands On’ Footplate taster with one of our experienced Drivers.
- Depending on the time of your visit you can enjoy either a full English breakfast or a lunch in either the Bessemer Arms at Sheffield Park or in the George V buffet at Horsted Keynes. (Venue will be confirmed at the time of booking)
- A discount voucher for a Family Ticket to visit the Bluebell Railway on a date of your choice in 2018 on normal operating days.**
- A gift pack from the Bluebell Shop.
- A year’s membership of BRPS (Bluebell Railway Preservation Society)
- A certificate on completion.
Times (you will need to choose a time when booking)
- Morning Sessions
- 09:30 – 10:30
- 10:50 – 11:50
- Afternoon sessions
- 12:30 – 13:30
- 13:50 – 14:50
- 15:10 – 16:00
Dates of operation
- Friday 2nd November
- Sunday 4th November
- Saturday 10th November
- Sunday 11th November
- Saturday 17th November
- Sunday 18th November
- Saturday 24th November
- Sunday 25th November
* Please note, should ‘Bluebell’ not be available on the date of your booking, a different locomotive will be in operation.
** Does not include Special Event dates
Please note that we can only accept bookings from those aged 18 or over.