Following the success of our Footplate Tasters in 2018 (now all sold out) we are pleased to announce new dates for 2019!
During January & February 2019, the popular Footplate Taster Days will be available. These will held at either Sheffield Park or Horsted Keynes Stations, and you will enjoy a ‘turn’ on the footplate of ‘Bluebell’- a small P class engine.*
£160.00 per person
Your Package includes:
- An individual 1 hour ‘Hands On’ Footplate taster with one of our experienced Drivers.
- Depending on the time of your visit you can enjoy either a full English breakfast or a lunch in either the Bessemer Arms at Sheffield Park or in the George V buffet at Horsted Keynes. (Venue will be confirmed at the time of booking)
- A discount voucher for a Family Ticket to visit the Bluebell Railway on a date of your choice in 2019 on normal operating days.**
- A gift pack from the Bluebell Shop.
- A year’s membership of BRPS (Bluebell Railway Preservation Society)
- A certificate on completion.
Times (you will need to choose a time when booking)
- Morning Sessions
- Afternoon sessions
* Should ‘Bluebell’ not be available on the date of your booking, a different locomotive will be used.
** Does not include Special Event dates
Please note that we can only accept bookings from those aged 18 or over.