Special Evenings Out at Bluebell Railway
Fancy doing something different? Why not join us for one of our evening specials?
Enjoy an evening steam hauled train ride, sausage & mash supper & live Jazz, plus your first pint on us!
A wide choice of Real Ales will be available at Sheffield Park & Horsted Keynes stations and also on board the train throughout the evening.
Travel from either Horsted Keynes (6.05pm departure) or East Grinstead stations (6.45pm departure) to Sheffield Park, where your sausage & mash supper will be served in the Bessemer Arms.
After your meal, take the train again to Horsted Keynes (departing approx 8.20pm) to enjoy the music from our live Jazz band.
Your return train will then depart from Horsted Keynes (9.35pm) and travel to East Grinstead (arriving at 10.00pm)* and then back to Horsted Keynes (10.45pm).
- If you are travelling to London Victoria from the East Grinstead mainline station, the Southern Line train will depart approx. 10.36pm (please check times with Southern Trains direct)
- If you are wheelchair-bound or have mobility issues and would like to travel on the Rail Ale train, please do call our Customer Services Team who will be happy to discuss your requirements with you.
- We are currently unable to accept payment by credit/debit card for drinks and sundries on our Rail Ale trains. Payment can be made by cash or cheque only until further notice.
Fish & Chip Specials
Why not try a scrumptious supper on board one of our Fish & Chip Special trains?
Your steam hauled train will depart from Sheffield Park station at 6.30pm* for the 1¾ hour return journey to East Grinstead.
Whilst on board, sit back and enjoy your supper (fish & chips followed by a dessert), whilst travelling through the beautiful Sussex Countryside. A selection of drinks will also be available to buy during your trip.
Why not surprise someone with a gift of Fish & Chip Special Gift Vouchers? These are available online from our shop or in person from our shop at Sheffield Park station. Gift Vouchers are valid for one year from date of purchase. (Your journey may be taken after the voucher expiry date, so long as booking is made before that date.)
- The 20th September 2019 service will depart from Sheffield Park station at 7.30pm
- If you are wheelchair-bound or have mobility issues and would like to travel on the Fish & Chip Special, please do call our Customer Services Team who will be happy to discuss your requirements with you.
- We are currently unable to accept payment by credit/debit card for drinks and sundries on our Fish & Chip Special trains. Payment can be made by cash or cheque only until further notice.
Add a little extra – add a celebration pack to make your trip extra special!
We are happy to provide the following on our Fish & Chip Specials for that special occasion –
Table Celebration Pack – £7.50 per table
Card, Balloon, table Sprinkles
Celebration 1 – £30.00
Card, Balloons on table, Cake (serves 12)
Celebration 2 – £65.00
Card, Balloons on table, Cake (serves 12), Bottle of Champagne