The railway is currently closed until further notice and our customer services staff have been placed on temporary leave (furloughed). This means they are unable to respond to emails and telephone calls for the time being under the terms of the Government’s job retention scheme.
We appreciate your patience at this very difficult time and once we are able to re-open we will contact you to rebook your trip onto one of our future rescheduled services to suit your available dates.
Thank you for your understanding.
Treat mum to a silver service afternoon tea on board the Golden Arrow this Mother’s Day.
For this special service, glimpse the first sights of spring across the Sussex Weald while indulging in a classic English pastime – there will also be a free gift for all mothers!
After being served a glass of champagne, your afternoon tea includes a selection of delicious sandwiches, cakes, pastries, scones and locally sourced teas.
The service departs from Sheffield Park Station at 3pm, before travelling across the scenic Sussex countryside to East Grinstead and returning to Sheffield Park at 4:40pm.
With luxurious Pullman Cars Christine, Fingall, and 1st Class Dining carriage Sapphire, the train recreates the famous Golden Arrow which once linked London and Paris. Exemplary service, style, and attention to detail combine at the Bluebell Railway to evoke one of the most glamorous and famous trains in the world.
Add a little extra – add a celebration pack or souvenirs to make your trip extra-special.
Table Celebration Pack – £7.50 per table
Card, Balloon, table Sprinkles
Golden Arrow Pullman Story – £5.00
Lovely souvenir book telling the story of Bluebell Railway’s Golden Arrow illustrated with many beautiful colour photographs.
Bronze Key Fob – £3.50
Golden Arrow Pen – £3.50
Enamel Fridge Magnet – £3.50
Enamel Teaspoon – £5.50
Enamel Pullman Badge – £7.99
Wine Stopper – £7.95
- All trains depart from and return to Sheffield Park station.
- This service is a premier service and, as such, the dress code aboard the train is ‘smart dress’ and guests adherence to this code is appreciated. Guests wearing jeans and/or trainers may not be allowed to board.
- We welcome children 5yrs and over on this service. We regret that it isn’t suitable for children or babies under the age of five. All children must be fully supervised and need to remain seated throughout the journey.
- Dogs (other than registered assistance dogs) are not permitted on the Golden Arrow.
- We regret that owing to the age and design of the carriages used for this service, we are unable to accommodate wheelchair-bound passengers. If you have mobility issues and would like to travel on this service, please call our Customer Services Team on 01825 720800 who will be happy to discuss your requirements with you.
- We are currently unable to accept payment by credit/debit card or cheques for drinks and sundries on this service. Payment can be made by cash only until further notice.
- Terms & Conditions can be found on our website