Enjoy a delicious supper on board our pie & mash train!
Once on board, sit back and enjoy your pie & mash supper, while travelling through the beautiful Sussex Countryside. Finish your meal with a lemon meringue tart before tea and coffee.
A selection of drinks will also be available to buy during your trip, and you are welcome to arrive earlier to enjoy a drink in the Bessemer Arms before the train departs.
Cost: £30.00 per person
Pie & Mash Special Menu
Click to open
Please note we are unable to offer any variation to these menu options.
Why not surprise someone with a gift of Gift Vouchers? These are available online from our shop or in person from our shop at Sheffield Park station. Gift Vouchers are valid for one year from date of purchase. (Your journey may be taken after the voucher expiry date, so long as booking is made before that date.)
- All trains depart from and return to Sheffield Park Station
- We are pleased to offer three choices of menu for this service, but regret we are unable to offer any alternatives to these
- We welcome children 5yrs and over on this service. We regret that it isn’t suitable for babies and children under the age of 5. All children must be fully supervised and remain seated throughout the journey
- Dogs (other than registered assistance dogs) are not permitted on this service
- We are currently unable to accept payment by credit/debit card or cheque for drinks and sundries on this service. Payment can be made by cash only until further notice
- Please note the image above is a stock image and may differ from the product served during your experience