Enjoy a delicious supper on board our pie & mash train!
Your steam hauled train will depart from Sheffield Park Station for the 1¾ hour return journey through beautiful Sussex countryside.
Once on board, sit back and enjoy your pie & mash supper, while you enjoy the views. Finish your meal with a lemon meringue tart before tea and coffee.
Prices: £30.00 per person
Pie & Mash Special Menu
Choose one of the following pies:
- Steak pie
- Moroccan style tomato & chickpea pie with spicy roasted vegetables
Followed by lemon meringue tart served with pouring cream and tea or coffee.
Please note we are unable to offer any variation to these menu options.
For your safety:
- Face Coverings – must be worn in public places such as on the platforms, in the museum and SteamWorks! and when boarding or alighting from the trains in accordance to Government guidance. Face coverings can be removed when seated on board, but will need to be worn if passengers leave their seat to use the toilet, and when entering and leaving the train.
- Socially distanced seating – Our onboard seating capacity has been reduced to allow for a comfortable, socially distanced journey. Passengers are asked to remain in their allocated seats throughout the journey, unless they need to leave their seat to use the toilet.
- Table service – All meals are hygienically pre-plated. All our serving staff have been fully trained and will follow the government guidelines for serving of food and drinks.
Please visit our Covid-19 Safety measures page to read about all the measures we have put in place to ensure your visit is safe and enjoyable.
The Government has announced changes that came into force in England on Monday 14 September limiting the number of people who can meet socially. Visitors to Bluebell Railway have to be in groups of six people or fewer unless you are visiting as a household or support bubble which is larger than six. For more information please visit our Covid-19 Safety Measures page
- We regret that owing to the age and design of the carriages used for this service, we are unable to accommodate wheelchair-bound passengers.
- If you or a member of your party have mobility issues and would like to travel on this service, please call our Customer Services Team on 01825 720800 who will be happy to discuss your requirements with you.
You can find out about all our services and FAQs here.